Saturday, October 13, 2007

Life Stuff...

I haven't been writing or updating my blog for a very long time, because I kinda lost interest for awhile in updating my life when I went through graduation, finishing up my last practical training, looking for a job and other ordeals. I gave up cooking nice food, because my summer place is kinda messy, then I moved here and there after I graduated for the sake of job hunting. Unhappy, depressed, just going crazy to jump start my life. I cooked to sustain, not for interest anymore, where there is a point in my life that I hate cooking. After a period of good depression, I was sick of being down despite of all the concerns I got from the people who love me. I suddenly realized that no matter how tough my life happens to unfold, life still goes on whether I like it or not. I decided to walk out from my shadow, I'm gonna be patient, tenacious, and cheerful. Now, I feel happier and brighter, and let's share some dishes that I've cooked and pass along the joy.

No comments: